Friday, August 7, 2009

Obsessive Doll Arranging

So I decided there are worse things than a husband buying a keyboard for his beloved band. I decided I didn't feeling being mad so I just let it go.

AJ has been obsessing over her dolls. When we are out of the house she wants to get home because she "has work to do." She arranges them into piles and decides who are the brothers and sister and arranges them in to classes and grades. She didn't want to go to sleep tonight because she had "lots of work to do." I think I am going to do what I did before and allow her 6 or 10 dolls at a time because she seems to have about 50 little dolls again. Then she can switch them out each day for different ones. But she gets overwhelmed and obsessive over having so many. I think she will be happier without so much work to do. We will play it by ear, I don't want to take away what she loves, but I have a feeling there will be some relief involved if we cut it way down.
me

No comments: