Thursday, January 24, 2008

Goodnight

Wednesday, January 23, 2008
goodnight
It is 1:40 am I am up working on the computer. I just finished putting together some contracts. A.J.just woke up to go to the bathroom. I'm so happy that she can do that and doesn't have to wear pullups. Then when she went back to bed I gave her a 3rd of a melatonin right away so that she would got back to sleep and not be up for hours. She wanted me to sit with her and rub her feet while she went back to sleep. This is one of my favorite times because she will talk to me at night when falling back asleep. I ask her about school and she tells me interesting things. We had a conversation tonight about how she only has boyfriends and not girlfriends in school. I said that when I was 4 that I played with boys and not girls too. She said, "no mommy, you're not a friend." I don't know what that means.

I booked a wedding today that will take place on her birthday next year. I felt awful doing it, but it will ensure having money for a party for her next year on the sunday, the day after her birthday. That is how I justify it. Booking it will also ensure money for a party for her this year. Or Disney World. CARD is going to give us a letter asking for her to be accommodated at Disney because of her disability and we will be able to go to the front of lines...which will be very cool because I can't see being able to do it if we have to battle with keeping the two of them standing in line.
Bye for now,
me.

No comments: