Friday, February 22, 2008

bdays

It is confusing as to what makes A.J. fine some days and loopy on others. I am starting to think that I need to make sure she has her probiotics every day, and I need to not give her peanut butter even though she loves it. She is doing really well again, after having some really bad days. I find it very confusing. It seems so random but I know that it isn't.

We have the kid's birthday party tomorrow. Hm. The invitations turned out really well but I don't know if the party will live up to the invitations. I am wondering how many people will turn up without rsvp...ing. Last year a few kids did which caused a scramble for putting together party favor bags and such. So this year I have some extra and they can put their name on their bag when they walk in this time.

A little girl from our More Than Words, Hannon Program class will be there. She is A.J.'s age and from the videos and what her parent's say about her, she sounds very similar to A.J. I am very curious to meet her.

more later..
me.

No comments: