Friday, April 3, 2009

I am so absurdly behind in my work that I am going to have angry brides beating down my door pretty soon. 

Today I baked cookies. I haven't made anything from scratch in years, but when I looked at this recipe that a dear friend emailed to me, I saw with surprise that it was super duper easy. I had all the ingredients and both me and AJ could eat it because all it was, was almond butter, sugar, an egg and baking soda. I threw it all in a bowl and stirred it up then made little balls and stuck them on a baking sheet. They were done in only 10 minutes and I suddenly had delicious GFCFSF cookies that were actually good for you because of the almond butter.

OK, I'm off to fee Emmy, she's fussing.
me.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Healthy and bonus: no salmonella-laced peanut butter!