Tuesday, January 13, 2009

still 32 weeks, same that my sister was

So no mom's have contacted me back about getting the girls together to play. I feel like I am in middle school again which is a very odd feeling. I swear I will get a play date for AJ if I have to kidnap one of these parents and make them bring their kid over.

Number 3 is kicking up a storm in my belly. It is both alarming and wonderful and uncomfortable all at the same time. The house is a mess and I wonder how I am going to survive with 3 when I can barely stay afloat with 2. But I am still foolishly happy and optimistic alongside my steadfast realization that anything can happen. I guess that is natures way of preparing your or something...The third trimester is intense but comes with a numbing shot of joy.

I had DH tell his brother and wife not to come to visit when the baby arrives, like the week of my due date is what they were proposing. I had this horrible image of me trying to clean the house when I was in labor, although I suppose it would keep me busy. The worst image in my head though was them seeing how I will probably be topless for the first two weeks trying to figure out how to breast feed without getting an infection or a plugged duct, cracked and bleeding or all those lovely things that happened over and over and over with my first two. I don't expect or plan for a smooth ride. I am planning for it to be very very hard. So the last thing I need is relatives who don't understand why people have children in the first place. I think that after seeing the first two weeks with a new born they would probably be horrified. So I don't feel like dealing with that, or having DH taken away on canoe trips when I will need him by my side.

Wednesday will be 33 weeks. If I can just make it till then...

No comments: