Monday, February 9, 2009

Catch up blog:

I did put the kids in the same room and now we have a lovely baby room that we put together this weekend. I cleaned the house so it was spotless and put all the clean laundry away so everything is now organized.

I have not talked to my dad about the love letter Christmas card. I'm not sure if I am going to. A friend told me that it was a huge stress to take 0n and this might be something I should leave for my parents to work out between themselves. I don't know, but for now I am going to lie low.

2 comments:

Laura said...

We have both our boys in one room, so we have a guest room when guests come, or if we decide to have another, we'll have a nursery. It works well most of the time!

I'm sorry about the dad stress. That's weird. I have had my own weirdness to work out with my mother divorcing my stepdad after 20 yrs and remarrying very quickly. Made Christmas very odd. I hope I can get "back to normal" with her, and that you can figure things out with your dad, as well!

Kate said...

I think letting your parents work it out is the way to go.