Thursday, February 12, 2009

(Have I written yet that the baby is in the right position now? yay!)

I just finished 26 valentines instead of the wedding video I was supposed to be working on.

The kids are asleep and DH came back from evening soccer practice just long enough to take a shower before he was off to band practice. At least his guilt made him very sweet. He keeps disappearing saying he won't be able to after the baby is born. It is kind of annoying, but tonight I don't mind. He would just be playing video games anyway which is annoying.  OK, so even though it sounds like it I am not mad at him. I am just happy right now. I am happy that AJ had a wonderful day at school (I talked to her aid on the phone and got the scoop.) That automatically puts me in a good mood. And I only have about 3 weeks left of being preggers for the last time. I am so antsy but I just keeping telling myself to enjoy the last pregnancy. I am happy that AJ has the prettiest dress from Gymborie to wear tomorrow that my mom got her with Gymbucks. It has hearts all over it and AJ has been so excited to wear it to school. She has tried to put it on every morning but I keep telling her to wait until Friday. She also gets her doll for not hitting for the rest of the week. I got the doll from Owen's preschool because they have a share shelf where you can bring old toys you don't want and take other toys that you like that are on the shelf. So I can get AJ and Owen some reward toys from the table and get rid of stuff they don't play with anymore, its great!

Tomorrow they are having a food party at school, which is why I called her aid, who promised to be there during the party so she could closely monitor AJ and make sure she doesn't eat a bunch of food that she shouldn't have. Her aid is great, I really like her and I really like how much she likes AJ. 

I took the letter in this morning and it went home with the kids tonight. I wonder if I will hear anything back from it tomorrow or next week. hmmm. 

I am going to have a  huge glass of water then go to bed.
Goodnight,
me

No comments: