Saturday, February 28, 2009

We got through the weekend, DH is headed back from filming the wedding. It will take him about 3 hours so I gave my body the go-ahead to go into labor if it wants to. Ha ha, my body will do what it wants...but if it made a smidge of a difference, now we have the birthday party and the wedding behind us. My mom's first PTO day is Monday, so OK, body, lets go.  I don't know why mom did that since my due date isn't until Thursday. Talk about pressure.

Wait, I just realized I still need to get the co-sleeper out of storage and the baby car seat put in the car. Great. now I won't go into labor tonight. DH would be very tired too if I did, after driving for 6  hours total today and filming for 8 hours. It would be a bit  much for him to be a labor coach after that. 

No comments: