Thursday, February 19, 2009

DH is at band practice. Their label prospect told them he wants them to re-record the album, which none of the 5 members wants to even dream of doing. So they might have to shop the album around again. 

Then today his band found out that a compilation tribute album they were supposed to have a song on with some well known artists, finally came out. They were asked to contribute a cover song to this album two years ago and so DH's band learned, recorded and sent the song. Well, like I said this was 2 years ago and the compilation is finally coming out and was reviewed on Pitchfork. BUT...It turns out that their song was not put on the album, and to rub salt in the wound, a different band is on there who recorded the same song. They were really disappointed and insulted.

So DH said he hasn't mentioned my younger sister's big success story to his band.

I cleaned part of the house today. I cleaned the baby's room so it is spotless, even wiped the baseboards clean, that weren't even really dirty, and mopped with vinegar and mint oil. I cleaned my room too and we need to get the co-sleeper and car seat out of storage asap. I don't think I can wait a whole two weeks for this. I guess this is what nature does to you to make labor a little more bearable. It just makes the alternative seem worse. The baby is posterior. That means possible back labor. Whatever, I'm sure it will be fine. 

I'm dreading spending so much on this bday party. But the weekend will be fun with friends coming up.
me


1 comment:

Jon said...

The nesting bug is pushing you! YAY!