Friday, February 6, 2009

Transverse

I looked up "sidways baby pregnant" online and found out that my baby is in the transverse position. This happens 1 in 2500 births according to the last website I looked at. It is risky if my water breaks apparently and I have to get a C-section as soon as I go into labor. I'm starting to kind of wish I was at the other, more organized practice. Maybe I should have gotten that ultrasound.
But...I am going to try acupuncture since that is what got my friend's baby to turn. I have a few weeks too. But why does this little one have to bee so different already when I so yearn for normal and boring.

I cleaned the house tonight after finishing a wedding video I promised would be out this week. I have been very busy working because of this wedding and the photo montage I overnighted on Tuesday. So when I was done with this wedding and waiting for the DVD to render (it takes hours) I cleaned the house. I was furious with DH for playing video games while I cleaned and eventually turned the Playstation off in the middle of his soccer match. He went into our room in a huff. I know it was very rude to do but oh so satisfying. I almost apologized to him an hour afterwards, but since I was still cleaning away and he was lying in bed watching TV shows on the laptop, I decided I didn't feel like apologizing. 

AJ has no fever tonight for the first time in 7 days, but I am going to keep her home tomorrow anyway and so she will be fresh and healthy and ready for school on Monday. She barely ate again today and her stomach has been off all day. So she needs some time to fully recover and this weekend will be the time she needs. The house was a disaster and I feel so much better now that it is tidy. I still have to do a big clean this weekend. We have all Ikea furniature and it cleans up quite nicely. 

DH's Dad has been emailing me lots of evangelist emails and I think he is kind of sad and looking for answers to why his son died and why he is watching his wife suffer through alzheimers. So I emailed him a picture of AJ and then sent him an email about what is going on, just a chatty one. I need to email him more often so he feels a part of things. 

So this weekend for sure we are going to put AJ and Owen in the same room and have a baby room. Gosh I would love to have one of those rockers in the baby room...a yellow one. But I doubt it will happen. We have way more important stuff to spend our money on right now.

Bye for now,
me.

No comments: