Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sideways

It is almost 6am and I have been awake since 4am. This happened with both of my last pregnancies too so I'm not too worried about it. There is only so long I can lie on my left side and it seems like 5 or 6 hours is the max. AJ is up too and it lying down on the couch. She might have dozed off. We are still dealing with fevers but now they are at 101 which seems low to me now after the 103's of a couple days ago. So no school again tomorrow. That will be 4 days of missing school and I have a feeling I will keep her out on Friday too since she still won't eat more than strawberries for dinner, or lunch for that matter. She usually is such a good eater.

So I have talked to a few friends about my Dad, one who worked with him too and they all think that it was some crazy lady who sent him the card. I tend to agree and I'm not too worried about it anymore. I will talk to my mom about it again soon I think.

So the baby is still sideways. I have never heard of a sideways baby. I have only ever heard of breach or right way round. This should be interesting.
me.

No comments: