Tuesday, February 17, 2009

the success is OK

So I wanted to add that I spoke to DH (who brought me flowers tonight BTW) and he said that my younger sister is a talented song writer, but if it weren't for her husband, the song that was chosen for the retailer's ad campaign would not have been written, and also her husband is a great marketer and if it were not for him the song would not have been heard by anyone, except maybe my sister would have emailed it to me. 

So without her husband there is no way the song would  have been sold or even known by a huge company. It is only because of his incredible management and marketing skills that it is known by anyone.  Not only that, a movie is a great thing to spend the money on and this one door of creativity is enabling them to open up another door of creativity. So that is a much better way of looking at their success. 
me.

1 comment: