Wednesday, February 18, 2009

This morning another mom from AJ's school stopped me in the hallway and told me she appreciated the letter. She said she is a child therapist and that she understood a lot about children on the spectrum and what the family's are dealing with. Then she told  me I was very accurate about a lot of stuff in my letter, which I couldn't help but think to myself, of course I was accurate. But I am so grateful to be getting these responses from the parents.

I ordered the kids bday cakes today. AJ got a Hello Kitty cake, like she has been asking for since Christmas and she knew her bday was coming up next. I took in a picture of the Rock Band DVD cover for Owen's cake and the baker thought she could recreate it at no extra cost.  I hope the kids love their cakes :) After we sing happy birthday I plan on whisking the cakes away to cut them so that when AJ gets her cake on a plate it isn't totally obvious that she is eating something different.


me.

No comments: